HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable (GD) exam 7 August 2021 – Shift 1 (Answer Key) in English : HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable exam 7 August 2021 – Shift 1 with Answer Key. HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable exam paper held in Haryana state on 07/08/2021 in morning shift – shift 1 available with answer key.
Exam : HSSC Haryana Police GD Constable exam 2021
Exam Post : Male Constable (General Duty)
Exam Organizer : HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date : 07/08/2021 – shift 1 (morning shift)
Total Question : 100
For Shift 2 exam paper – Click here
HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable (GD) exam 7 August 2021 – Shift 1
1. Which of the following is not a member of the vitamin B complex?
(C) Folic acid
(D) Ascorbic acid
2. Which blood vessels have the smallest diameter?
3. Which of the following is an air-borne disease?
(C) Pink eye
(D) None of the above
4. Which of the following hormones is a steroid?
5. An electron possesses a negative charge of:
(A) 16 × 10-19 C
(B) 1.60 × 10-19 C
(C) 26 × 10-19 C
(D) 1.8 × 10-19 C
6. How many electrons taken together make one coulomb?
(A) 6.25 × 1018 electrons
(B) 3.25 × 1018 electrons
(C) 2.25 × 1018 electrons
(D) 4.25 × 1018 electrons
7. One ohm is equal to:
(A) 1 volt / 1 ampere
(B) 1 volt / 1 coulomb
(C) 1 volt × 1 ampere
(D) 1 volt × 1 coulomb
8. In which form the chemical compound RDX is used?
(A) As an composition
(B) As an reactor
(C) As an explosive
(D) As an nuclear weapon
9. Bio-chemical compounds are used as….
(A) Skin Treatments
(B) Food preservatives
(C) Cooking Oils
(D) All of the above
10. Which of the following indicator used in determination of hardness?
(C) Methyl orange
(D)) Thymol blues i who made the first electronic computer
11. We ENIAC?
(A) Van Neumann
(B) Joseph M Jacquard
(C) Jay Presper Eckert
(D) Both (A) and (B)
12. Which of the following is the largest unit of storage?
13. The program which is permanently stored in the ROM in the form of hardware is known as ….. ?
14. ……………… is the process of dividing a disk into tracks and sectors.
15. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
16. An image on a computer screen is made up of a matrix of .
17. What does dots per inch (DPI) measure?
(A) Number of bits
(B) Density of pixels on a computer screen
(C) Density of bits on the disk
(D) Density of the graphic file stored on the hard disk
18. The most widely used type of database management system is:
(A) Flat Database
(B) Network Database
(C) Relational Database
(D) Hierarchical Database
19. What do circles represent on a data flow diagram?
(A) Data Source and Destination
(B) Data Flow
(C) Transformation Process
(D) Data Repository
20. A server uses ____ application software to support the client computer.
(A) Back end
(B) Front end