HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable (GD) exam 7 August 2021 – Shift 2 (Answer Key) in English : HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable exam 7 August 2021 – Shift 2 with Answer Key. HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable exam paper held in Haryana state on 07/08/2021 in evening shift – shift 2 available with answer key.
Exam : HSSC Haryana Police GD Constable exam 2021
Exam Post : Male Constable (General Duty)
Exam Organizer : HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date : 07/08/2021 – shift 2 (evening shift)
Total Question : 100
for shift 1 exam paper – Click here
HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable (GD) exam 7 August 2021 – Shift 2
1. If 3 times a number exceeds its ⅗ by 60, then what is the number?
2. Which smallest number must be added to 2203 so that we get a perfect square?
3. The maximum number of students among whom 1001 pens and 910 pencils can be distributed in such a way that each student gets same number of pens and same number of pencils, is:
4. If I would have purchased 11 articles for Rs. 10 and sold all the articles at the rate of 10 for Rs. 11, the profit percent would have been:
5. If the difference between the compound interest and simple interest on a sum at 5% rate of interest per annum for three years is Rs. 36.60, then the sum is
(A) Rs. 8000
(B) Rs. 8400
(C) Rs. 4400
(D) Rs. 4800
6. The ratio of two numbers is 10:7 and their difference is 105. The sum of these numbers is
7. A van complete a piece of work in 10 days, B ir 15 days and C in 20 days, A and C worked together for two days and then A was replaced by B. In how many days, altogether, work was completed?
(A) 12 days
(B) 10 days
(C) 6 days
(D) 8 days
8. A train 180m long moving at the speed of 20 m/sec over takes a man moving at a speed of 10 m/sec in the same direction. The train passes the man in :
(A) 6 sec
(B) 9 sec
(C) 18 sec
(D) 27 sec
9. There are 30 students in a class. The average age of first 10 students is 12.5 years. The average age of the remaining 20 students is 13.1 years. The average age (in years) of the students of the whole class is:
(A) 12.5 years
(B) 12.7 years
(C) 12.8 years
(D) 12.9 years
10. A solid metallic cone of height 10cm, radius of base 20 cm is melted to make spherical balls.each.of.4 cm diameter. How many such balls can be made?
(A) 25 balls
(B) 75 balls
(C) 50 balls
(D) 125 balls
11. Red Jungle Fowl is found in which place of Haryana
(D) Panchkula naman
12. Where is Nar Narayan Cave located?
13. Who was the first Haryanvi novel writer?
(A) Rajaram Shastri
(B) Dhanik Lal Mandal
(C) R.S. Narula
(D) None of these
14. First cyber police station of Haryana was established in?
15. Where is the biggest animal bụsbandry farm of asia situated at Haryana?
16. Which is the main magazine of Haryana Sahitya Academy?
(A) Ram Vani
(B) Saral Sarita
17. IMBEX 2018-19 Military exercise was held at which place?
18. Largest Cancer Institute was inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi at?
19. Voter Park is opened in which city of the Haryana State?
(D) None of these
20. Dhosi hills of Aravali Range is located in?