MPPSC Prelims exam paper 12 January 2020 Paper-1 General Studies (Answer Key): MPPSC Prelims exam paper 12 January 2020 Paper-1 General Studies with Answer Key. MPPSC Prelims exam paper held on 12/01/2020 Paper-1 General Studies in English language with Answer Key available.
Exam Paper: MPPSC State Service Exam Prelims exam 2020 Paper-1 (General Studies)
Exam Organiser: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Exam Date & Time: 12/01/2020
Total Question: 100
Note: Answers to the questions are as per the official answer key released on 15 January 2020 by the MPPSC.
MPPSC SSE Prelims exam 2020 Paper-1 (General Studies)
1. Who was the father of Indian Space Programme ?
(A) Dr. Vikram Ambalal Sarabliai
(B) Dr. Satish Dhawan
(C) Dr. Homi J. Bhabha .
(D) Dr. Krishnaswami Kasturirangan
2. Which one of the following cells secrete androgen hormones in human being ?
(A) Sertoli cells
(B) Cells of Leydig
(C) Germinal cells
(D) Mucus cells
3. Which of the following gas has highest contribution in global warming ?
(C) Nitrous oxide
4. In human body percentage of which element is highest ?
(A) Hydrogenated the las
5. Opium is of which category medicine ?
(D) None of the above
6. The active participant of the Bundela rebellion of 1842 Hirdeshah was Jamindar of which of the following place ?
7. Which of the following Act provided for communal representation in British India ?
(A) Indian Councils Act, 1892
(B) Minto-Morley Reforms, 1909
(C) Montague-Chelmsford Reforms, 1919
(D) Govt. of India Act, 1935
8. Which of the following brave from Bhopal led the main movement and sacrifice his life during the first struggle for independence in 1857 ?
(A) Fazil Mohammad Khan
(B) Sheikh Ramzan
(C) Dost Mohammad Khan
(D) Habibulla Khan
9. Who was the author of “Satyarth Prakash” ?
(A) Swami Shraddhanand
(B) Maharshi D. K. Karve
(C) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
(D) Pt. Shri Ram Sharma, Acharya
10. Which of the following inscription reveals information about Silk Weavers Guild ?
(A) Dashpur Inscription
(B) Prayag Prashasti
(C) Erạn Inscription
(D) Hathigumpha Inscription
11. Which of the following Amendment Act of the Constitution deleted the Right to Property from the list of Fundamental Rights?
(A) 37th Constitution Amendment Act 1975
(B) 38th Constitution Amendment Act 1975
(C) 44th Constitution Amendment Act 1978
(D) 42nd Constitution Amendment Act 1976
12. Who had proposed “Party Less Democracy” in India ?
(A) S. A. Dange
(B) Ram Manohar Lohiya
(C) Mahatma Gandhi
(D) Jay Prakash Narayan
13. Who was the first woman to became a Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
(A) R. M. Nikam
(B) S. K. Bedi
(C) V. S. Ramadevi
(D) G. D. Das
14. Which Article of the Constitution prescribes the duties of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India ?
(A) Article 146
(B) Article 147
(C) Article 148
(D) Article 149
15. The Committee which recommended that the Panchayati Raj Institutions should be Constitutionally recognized was
(A) Ashok Mehta Committee
(B) K. Santhanam Committee
(C) L. M. Singhvi Committee
(D) G. V. K. Rao Committee
16. Which of the following sequences present the correct location of the ranges in the Satpura region from West to East ?
(Al Barwani hills – Mahadeo range – Maikal range
(B) Mahadeo range – Barwani hills – Maikal range
(C) Mahadeo range – Maikal range – Barwani hills
(D) Maikal range – Mahadeo range – Barwani hills
17. Which valley of the following rivers is known to deep Ravines ?
18. What is revised number of the National Highways connecting Indore to Jaipur ?
19. Which among the following source throw light on the history of Parmar Dynasty ?
(A) Navsahsank Charit of Padmagupta
(B) Prabandha Chintamani of Merutunga
(C) Udaipur Prashasti
(D) All of the above
20. Who among the following built ‘Tribhuvan Narayan Temple’ of Chittour ?
(A) Rana Pratap
(B) Raja Dhang
(C) Parmar Raja Bhoj
(D) Prithviraj Chouhan