61. Captain Roop Singh Stadium is related with which sports?
62. When the Madhya Pradesh State Equestrian Academy was established ?
63. Which of the following Sports Award is related to Madhya Pradesh State ?
(A) Laxman Award
(B) Gandharva Award
(C) Ekalavya Award
(D) Arjuna Award
64. Which of the following Vikram Awardee – 2018 player of Madhya Pradesh is from Disabled Category ?
(A) Sonu Golkar
(B) Bheem Sonkar
(C) Pooj Vastrakar
(D) Harshita Tomar
65. Muskan Kirar belongs to which sports ?
66. Which Airport is non-operational in Madhya Pradesh ?
67. Who was the Speaker of previous Madhya Pradesh Assembly (2014-2018) ?
(A) Pt. Kunjilal Dubeye
(B) Shri Ishwardas Rohani
(C) Dr. Sitasaran Sharma
(D) Shri Rajender Singh
68. Which of the following has not been the Governor of Madhya Pradesh ?
(A) Dr. Balram Jakhar
(B) Shri Rameshwar Thakur
(C) Dr. Bhai Mahaveer
(D) Justice Anshuman Singh
69. Which State does not touch the boundary of Madhya Pradesh ?
70. Which of the following has not been the Commissioner of the Madhya Pradesh State Election Commission ?
(A) Shri Gopal Sharan Shukla
(B) Shri R. Parshuram
(C) Dr. Ajit Raizada
(D) Shri Avni Vaishya
71. Who is not a member of the Committee constituted for recommendations of appointment of Chairperson and other Members of National Human Rights Commission ?
(A) Prime Minister
(B) Speaker of the House of the People
(C) Leader of the Opposition in the House of the People
(D) Chairman of the Council of States
72. Which of the following statement is not correct in relation to Protection of Human Rights Act?
(A) Chairman holds office for a term of five years
(B) Members of the Commission hold office for a term of five years
(C) Member is not eligible for re-appointment for another term of five years
(D) Chairperson or a Member is ineligible for further employment under Government of India or Government of any State
73. Chairperson and Members of the State Human Rights Commission are appointed by
(C) Chief Justice of the High Court of the concerned State
(D) Chief Justice of India
74. An advocate may be specified by the State Government for the purpose of conducting of cases in Human Rights Courts as Special Public Prosecutor who has been in practice for not less than
(A) Five years
(B) Six years
(C) Ten years
(D) Seven years
75. All the punishable offences under the protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 are
(A) Cognizable and Triable Summarily
(B) Cognizable and Non-compoundable
(C) Non-Cognizable and Bailable
(D) Non-Cognizable and Compoundable
76. In the field of computer, VIRUS stands for
(A) Very Intelligent Result Until Source
(B) Vital Information Resource Under Siege
(C) Viral Important Record User Searched
(D) Very Interchanged Resource Under Search
77. One who gains unauthorized access, destroys vital data, denies legitimate user’s service or causes problems for their targets is called
(A) White Hat Hacker
(D) Database Administrator
78. First cyberlaw which provides the legal infrastructure for e-commerce in India is
(A) The Information Technology Act, 1996
(B) The Information Technology Act, 2000
(C) The Information Technology Act, 1998
(D) The Information Technology Act, 1990
79. Which of the following is not a cybercrime ?
(B) Cyber Stalking
(C) Identity Theft
(D) Online Chatting
80. The domain name of the E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org is