RRC (Allahabad) 1st shift exam paper conducted by RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) on 01-12-2013 under Group ‘D’ available here with complete answer key.[ This exam paper also available in Hindi language. ]
RRC (Allahabad) Ist Shift Exam Paper – 01/12/2013
1. Which species is known as snake fighter abilities?
2. Viruses have-
B. RNA only
C. DNA or RNA
D. Both DNA or RNA
3. The first cloned mammal is-
D. None of these
4. Sterility in some animals is caused due to deficiency of-
A. Vitamin E
B. Vitamin D
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin B
5. ‘Fibula’ a human bone found at-
6. Malaria disease is transmitted via a bite from an infected mosquito-
A. Male Anopheles
B. Female Anopheles
C. Male Culex
D. Female Culex
7. Light from sun reaches on Earth in nearly how many minutes?
A. 2 minutes
B. 4 minutes
C. 6 minutes
D. 8 minutes
8. Metals are good conductors of electricity because-
A. They are precious
B. They are made of ore’s
C. They contain free electrons
D. They have high melting point
9. Rectifiers are used to convert-
A. Direct current to Alternating Current
B. Alternative Current to Direct Current
C. High Voltage to low Voltage
D. Low Voltage to High Voltage
10. Diphtheria and Polio can be prevented by-
A. Using proper sanitation facilities
B. Drinking boiled water
C. Immunization with vaccines
D. Taking healthy food
11. The waste product in the urine of a man is-
A. Uric Acid
12. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves-
A. Viscosity of ink
B. Capillary action phenomenon
13. ‘Tyre’ is invented by-
14. Which of the following is not an allotrope of carbon?
D. None of these
15. Which variety of coal is considered high quality coal due to high level of carbonization?
16. Sound waves in air are-
17. ‘Fobos’ and ‘Dimos’ are satellite of which planet?
18. Which is the nearest planet to the sun?
19. Which of the following is called plastic explosive also?
20. Theory of relativity is developed by-
A. Neals Bore