RSMSSB LDC exam paper (N to R Alphabet Candidates) 2018 with Answer Key (first shift) held by RSMSSB on 09 September 2018 in Rajasthan state.
Exam Name:— RSMSSB LDC Paper 2 (Alphabet N to R Candidates)
Post Name :— LDC Grade-II (Lower Division Clerk), Junior Assistant
Exam Date :— 09/09/2018
Exam Timing :— First Shift (Morning 08 AM to 11 AM)
Exam Paper :— First Paper
Exam Organiser :— RSMSSB
LDC exam paper 2018 in english (Alphabet N to R Candidates)
1. The most common cause of anaemia in our country is –
(A) Potassium deficiency
(B) Calcium deficiency
(C) Iron deficiency
(D) Magnesium deficiency
2. How many contrasting characters did Mendel select for his experiments ?
3. Who proposed the chromosomal theory of inheritance ?
4. Which of the three ‘R’s are regarded as environment friendly ?
(A) Repeat, Reorder, Recreate
(B) Recycle, Reorder, Repeat
(C) Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
(D) Reduce, Recreate, Reuse
5. For control of which disease is antigen (D, P T) administered to children?
(A) Diphtheria, Pertussis, Typhoid
(B) Dengue, Polio, Typhoid
(C) Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
(D) Diphtheria, Polio, Tetanus
6. Pyramid of energy
(A) is always upright.
(B) is inverted only for sea ecosystem.
(C) is always inverted.
(D) can be both inverted or upright.
7. Who was awarded with the Nobel Prize in 1975 for the discovery of ‘Central Dogma Reverse’ ?
8. The flow of energy in an ecosystem follows the laws of
9. The nitrogenous base found in place of Thiamine in RNA molecule
10. Which of the following is the largest ecosystem in the world ?
(A) Ocean ecosystem
(B) Forest ecosystem
(C) Desert ecosystem
(D) Grassland ecosystem
11. In which form, does water occur in gaseous state in the atmosphere ?
(A) Water vapour
(B) All of these
(C) Snow particles
(D) Water drop
12. In which year was the Indian Patents Act passed ?
13. Central dogma in molecular biology was proposed by _____
(A) Frederich Griffith
(B) Francis Crick
(C) Gregor Mendel
(D) Thomas Hunt Morgan
14. Which of the following is used as an anticoagulant in blood transfusion?
(A) Sodium carbonate
(B) Sodium nitrate
(C) Sodium citrate
(D) Sodium acetate
15. Activity of heterogeneous catalysis depends upon :
(A) method of preparation only
(B) total surface area, number of active sites and method of preparation
(C) total surface area only
(D) the number of active sites per unit amount of catalyst only
16. The elements which are good catalysts and have the ability to change their oxidation number are
(A) Alkalis metals
(B) All of these
(C) Transition elem
(D) Noble gases
17. Correct electronic configuration of chromium (Cr) is –
18. Which is an example of physical change ?
(A) Water boiling
(B) Paper burning
(C) Metal rusting
(D) Silver tạrnishing
19. In the reaction KMnO4 + H2C2O4 +….. → MnO2 + CO2 +………., equivalent – weight of KMnO4 is 52.66, then molecular weight of KMnO4 is
20. In which compound, the oxidation, oxidation number of oxygen is positive ?