RSMSSB Vanrakshak exam paper 12 November 2022 – Shift 1 (Answer Key) : RSMSSB Vanrakshak exam paper 12 November 2022 – Shift 1 with Answer Key. RSMSSB Vanrakshak (वनरक्षक – Forest Guard) exam paper held on 12 November 2022 – Shift 1 (morning shift) with Answer Key available. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) conducted Vanrakshak (वनरक्षक) exam paper in two shifts on 12/11/2022 & 13/11/2022 in Rajasthan state.
Exam :- RSMSSB Vanrakshak exam 2022 (वनरक्षक भर्ती परीक्षा 2020)
Exam Organiser :- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Exam Shift :- First Shift (Morning shift) – 10 AM to 12 PM
Exam Date :- 12/11/2022
For 12 November Shift 2 Paper – Click Here
For 13 November Shift 1 Paper – Click Here
RSMSSB Vanrakshak Exam Paper 12 November 2022 – Shift 1
1. If , then x6 + x4 + x2 + 1 =
(A) (1 – i)
(B) (1 + i)
2. A train is running at a uniform speed of 60km/hr. It passes a railway platform in 15 seconds. If the length of the platform is 130m, then the length of train is –
(A) 160 m
(B) 120 m
(C) 140 m
(D) 250 m
3. In the diagram, O is the centre of circle. PS is the tangent of the circle at S and ∠OSQ= 50°. Find ∠SPR –
4. ‘A’ lent 5000 to ‘B’ for 2 years and 3000 to ‘C’ for 4 years on simple interest at the same rate of interest and received *2200 in all from both of them as interest. The rate of interest per annum is –
(C) 7 ⅛%
5. When (x4 – 3x3 + 2x2 – 5x + 7) is divided by (x-2), then the remainder is –
6. The average age of 8 students is 11 years. If 2 more students of age 15 and 17 years join, then their average will become –
(A) 13 years
(B) 12 years
(C) 14 years
(D) 15 years
7. 10 men can complete a piece of work in 15 days and 15 women can complete the same work in 12 days. If all 10 men and 15 women work together, in how many days will the work be completed?
(A) 6 days
(B) 8 days
(D) 6 days
(C) 7 days
8. The product of two numbers is 6760 and their H.C.F. is 13. How many such pairs can be formed?
(D) Only one
9. If we multiply a fraction by itself and divide the product by the square of its reciprocal, the fraction thus obtained is . The original fraction is –
(B) 2 ⅔
(C) 1 ⅓
(D) 1 ½
10. Which number should replace both the ‘*’ in =1 ?
11. In the figure, if CD||EF||AB, then find the value of x –
12. ₹252 is divided among A, B and C such that share of A is equal to 5/7 th of sum of shares of B and C and share of B is equal to 5/9 th of sum of shares of A and C. Share of C is equal to –
13. A reduction of 20% in the price of sugar enables a housewife to purchase 6 kg more sugar for ₹240. What is the original price per kg of sugar?
(A) ₹10 per kg
(B) ₹8 per kg
(C) ₹6 per kg
(D) ₹5 per kg
14. Two medians PS and RT of PQR intersect at G at right angles. If PS = 9cm and RT = 6 cm, then the length of RS is –
(A) 10 cm
(B) 6 cm
(C) 9 cm
(D) 3 cm
15. A trader marks up his goods by 80% and gives discount of 25%. Besides it he weighs 10% less amount while selling his goods. What is the net profit of trader?
16. “RADAR” stands for –
(A) Radio Detection and Ranging
(B) Ready Advanced Appliance for Ranging
(C) Range Detection Appliance for Airplane Ranging
(D) Ready Advanced Airplane Ranging
17. Match Column-I (Scientist) with Column-II (Discovery) and select the correct answer using the code given below the columns –
(a) Goldstein (i) Atomic theory
(b) Chadwick (ii) Proton
(c) J.J. Thompson (iii) Neutron
(d) John Dalton (iv) Electron
(A) (a)-(ii), (b)-(iii), (c)-(iv), (d)-(i)
(B) (a)-(ii), (b)-(iv), (c)-(iii), (d)-(i)
(C) (a)-(i), (b)-(iv), (c)-(iii), (d)-(ii)
(D) (a)-(i), (b)-(iii), (c)-(iv), (d)-(ii)
18. Which one of the following is the best example of desiccant?
(A) Silica gel
(C) Sodium chloride
(D) Sodium carbonate
19. Statement I – Kerosene oil and molten wax gets vapourised during burning and forms flames.
Statement II – The substances which vapourise during burning give flames.
(A) Both the statements I and II are individually true and statement II is the correct explanation of statement I
(B) Both the statements are individually true but statement II is not the correct explanation of statement I
(C) Statement I is true, but statement ll is false
(D) Statement I is false, but statement II is true
20. From which part of turmeric, is the turmeric powder obtained?
(A) Dried rhizome
(B) Dried root
(C) Direct fruit