RSMSSB Vanrakshak exam paper 13 November 2022 – Shift 1 (Answer Key) : RSMSSB Vanrakshak exam paper 13 November 2022 – Shift 1 with Answer Key. RSMSSB Vanrakshak (वनरक्षक – Forest Guard) exam paper held on 13 November 2022 – Shift 1 (morning shift) with Answer Key available. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) conducted Vanrakshak (वनरक्षक) exam paper in two shifts on 12/11/2022 & 13/11/2022 in Rajasthan state.
Exam :- RSMSSB Vanrakshak exam 2022 (वनरक्षक भर्ती परीक्षा 2020)
Exam Organiser :- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Exam Shift :- First Shift (Morning shift) – 10 AM to 12 PM
Exam Date :- 13/11/2022
For 12 November Shift 1 Paper – Click Here
For 12 November Shift 2 Paper – Click Here
RSMSSB Vanrakshak Exam Paper 13 November 2022 – Shift 1
1. The ratio between two numbers is 7:11 and their LCM is 154. The first number is
2. In what time ₹1200 will become ₹1344 at the rate of 6% annual simple interest?
(A) 2 years
(B) 3 ½ years
(C) 2 ½ years
(D) 3 years
3. If , then is equal to –
4. The average age of 3 children of Arihant Singh is 12 years and ratio of their ages is 3:4:5. What is the average age of the youngest and eldest child, if he had only three children?
5. If ‘a’ is the area of an equilateral triangle and ‘b’ is its height, then the value of is –
6. In the given figure, O is the centre of the circle. Find ∠CBD.
7. 16 persons reap 1/5th field in 6 days. How many persons (with same efficiency) are required to reap rest of the field in 8 days?
8. In a triangle ABC, if ∠A – ∠B = 15° and ∠B -∠C = 30°, then ∠A is equal to –
9. Two mobile phones were purchased at the same price. One was sold at a profit of 30% and the second was sold at a price which was ₹2500 less than the price at which the first was sold. If the total profit earned on both the mobile phones was 5%, what was the cost price of one mobile phone?
10. Find the least number of six digits which is exactly divisible by 15, 21 and 28 –
11. Rajeev earns 3/2 times in January, April, July and October than his average earning of ₹600 per month in the rest of the months. So his savings in January, April, July and October goes to 5/4 times than that of rest of the months, i.e saving of ₹400 per month. The average expenditure per month is –
12. A train 100 m long passes a bridge at the rate of 72 km/h in 25 seconds. The length of the bridge is –
(A) 400 metres
(B) 200 metres
(C) 150 metres
(D) 300 metres
13. In the given figure, if AB||CD, then find x+y.
14. A sum of money in 3 years becomes ₹1344 and in 7 years it becomes ₹1536. What is the principal sum where simple rate of interest is to be charged?
15. If 37 ½ % of a number is 45, then 87 ½ % of the number will be –
16. Which of the following pairs have the same si units?
(A) Force and pressure
(B) Work and energy
(C) Momentum and force
(D) Force and distance
17. Full form of ‘SONAR’ is –
(A) System of Navigation And Research
(B) System in Navy And in Receivers
(C) Sound Navigation And Ranging
(D) Sound Navigation in Aircraft Range
18. The dimensions of coefficient of friction are –
19. When a gas is heated at constant pressure –
(A) Its temperature will increase
(B) Its pressure will increase
(C) Both temperature and volume will increase
(D) Neither pressure nor temperature will increase
20. Red colour in tomato is due to –