Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper – 23 September 2019 (Answer Key) – Evening Shift (English Paper): Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper 23 September 2019 (Evening Shift) with Answer Key. HSSC Clerk Exam Paper (English Paper) held in Haryana state on 23/09/2019 in the Evening shift with the answer key available here.
Exam Organiser: HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date: 23/09/2019
Exam Time: 3 Pm to 5 Pm (Evening Shift)
Total Question: 90
Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper – 23 September 2019 (Evening Shift) – Shift 2 (English Paper)
1. If the cost of ‘x’ metres of wire is ‘d’ rupees, then what is the cost of y metres of wire at the same rate ?
2. Which of the following fraction is greater than ¾ and less than ⅚ ?
3. In Haryana, the Mahendragarh is famous for
(B) Metal work
(C) Leather work
(D) Lac Bangles
(D) None of these
5. Two numbers whose sum is 32 and product is 256, are
6. In Haryana, Ballarpur Paper Mill is located at
7. In the radioactive decay of 92U238 the center of the emerging 2He4 particles is a certain 12 × 10-15 m from the center of residual 4Th234 nucleus at that instant. The force on the helium atom is
(A) 288 N
(B) 258 N
(C) 222 N
(D) 300 N
8. Who is the author of the book “Third Pillar” ?
(A) Manmohan Singhi
(B) Raghuram Rajan
(C) Shaktikanta Das
(D) None of the above
9. The Novel ‘Tulley Bandhan’ was written by
(B) Hemraj Nirgam
(C) Jemini Sarsar
10. The enzyme present in yeast converts sucrose into glucose and fructose.
11. In Pointer concept, Indirection Operator (*) returns
(A) Value of the variable
(B) Location of the variable
(C) Address of the variable
(D) None of the above
12. The Railway Carriage and Wagon Workshop at Jagadhri in Yamunanagar was established in the year
13. If in a certain language ‘TRACE’ is written as ‘GIZXV’, then ‘ROAST’ is written as
14. If 1/3+1/2+1/x= 4, then x = ?
15. Vishwashanti Ahimsa Sammelan – 2018 was organized in which of the following State ?
(C) Tamil Nadu
16. Which tax was collected by the Church from peasants in France ?
(1) Konst tax
(C) Land tax
17. The distance of the plane 2x – 3y + 4z = 6 from the origin is
18. Which of the following place is the largest producer of scientific and surgical instruments, hence called Science City ?
19. Gujari Mahal is located in
20. From which Constitution did India borrow the idea of Directive Principle of State Policy?
(A) Constitution of Britain
(B) Constitution of France
(C) Constitution of USA
(D) Constitution of Ireland