21. During the freedom movement, who among the following revolutionary turned into a philosopher ?
(A) Rash Behari Ghosh
(B) Aurobindo Ghosh
(C) V. D. Savarkar
(D) Satyendra Nath Bose
22. Who among the following has been Speaker of Haryana Vidhan Sabha for maximum number of times ?
(A) Kuldeep Sharma
(B) Harmahendra Singh Chadda
(C) Satbeer Singh
(D) Ashok Kumar Arora
23. During the suzerainty of the British crown, Princely States covered what portion of the land area of the British Indian empire ?
(D) None of the above
24. If ‘GIVE’ is coded as 43, then ‘TAKE’ is coded as
25. If sec θ = 4/√7 , then value of
√2 tan2 θ – cosec2 θ/2 cos2 θ – cot2 θ is
(D) None of these
26. 15th of August was Wednesday, then August of the same year was
(A) 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, …
(B) 0.3, 0.33, 0.333,…
(C) √2, 2, 2√2,4,…
(D) 3,3+ √2, 3 + 2√2, 3 + 3√2…..
28. According to Haryana Municipal Amendment Act, any male member contesting urban local bodies election, must possess _________ as minimum education.
(C) 12th Standard
29. The first Haryanavi movie is
30. Consider the following statements and choose the incorrect regarding Meghalaya plateau.
(A) It is further subdivided into Garo Hills, Khasi Hills, Jaintia Hills
(B) Plateau stand detached from the main Peninsular Block
(C) It is also rich in mineral resources like coal, iron ore, sillimanite, limestone and uranium
(D) This area receives maximum rainfall from the north-east monsoon
31. Ms.X moves 20 metres in the East direction and then turns to her left and walks 15 metres and then turns to her right and moves 25 metres. After this, she turns to her right and moves 15 metres. Now, how far is she from the starting point ?
(A) 35 metres
(B) 40 metres
(C) 45 metres
(D) None of these
32. _________ does not react with dilute HCI.
33. Arrange the following structures of the atmosphere from the surface of the Earth.
(A) Troposphere – mesosphere – stratosphere – thermosphere
(B) Troposphere -stratosphere – mesosphere – thermosphere
(C) Stratosphere – troposphere – mesosphere – thermosphere
(D) Stratosphere – mesosphere – troposphere – thermosphere
34. Joginder Singh is a litterateur from
35. Which of the following statement/s is/are true regarding 97th Amendment of the Constitution ?
(A) It made the right to form Self Help Group as a Fundamental Right
(B) It has brought a new provision into the Part IV of the Constitution (Directive
Principle of State Policy)
(C) Both are wrong
(D) Both are right
36. Mustafabad is renamed as
(B) Saraswati Nagar
(C) Kisan Nagar
37. The Champions of the Earth’ Award is presented by
(D) UN General Assembly
38. Panchayat Raj Act came into existence pursuant to _________ Constitutional Amendment Act.
39. Which of the following hills serve as a connecting link between Himalayas and Plains ?
(A) Tipra Hills
(B) Morni Hills
(C) Aravali Hills
(D) Ambala Hills
40. When baking powder is heated or mixed in water ______ is produced.