61. Colour of the wheel, which we see in our National Flag is
(A) Dark blue
(C) Light blue
(D) Navy blue
62. Jogis (saints) use ________ instrument to sing songs.
63. 5000 years old Indus valley civilization, found in the present day ______District.
64. An object 4 cm in size, is placed at 20 cm in front of a concave mirror of focal length 10 cm. At what distance from the mirror should a screen be placed in order to obtain a sharp image ?
(A) 20 cm from the mirror
(B) 10 cm from the mirror
(C) 20/3 cm from the mirror
(D) 10/3 cm from the mirror
65. Omega-3 fatty acids are present in
(D) Both (A) and (B)
66. The “hub of making durries” in Haryana is
67. Find the word which is different from the other 3 options given below.
68. ISRO’s first woman scientist who recently spent over 403 days in Antarctica is
(A) Tessy Thomas
(B) Mangala Mani
(C) Nandini Harinath
(D) Anuradha T.K.
Choose the correct meaning of the idioms given:
69. To bury the hatchet
(A) To bury the dead
(B) To obtain money
(C) To make peace
(D) To keep a secret
70. A burning question
(A) An annoying question
(B) A hotly debated question
(C) A difficult problem
(D) A puzzling question
Fill in the blanks with suitable form of verbs :
71. The growing number of visitors ____ the footpaths.
(A) were damaging
(B) are damaging
72. When I was a child _______ the Violin.
(A) I played
(B) I play
(C) I am playing
(D) I was playing
Fill in the blanks with suitable articles wherever necessary :
73. Ram was appointed ______ Clerk.
(A) not needed
74. India is one of _____very big countries in the world.
(A) not needed
Fill in the blanks with correct options.
75. An employment advertisement should ________ the number of vacancies.
76. The scheme allows students from many countries to communicate _______
(A) with one another
(C) to themselves
(D) each other
Correct the following sentences :
77. I can’t imagine why you were believing all those rumours.
(A) I can’t imagine why you have believed all those rumours.
(B) I can’t imagine why do you believe all those rumours.
(C) I can’t imagine why wasn’t you believing all those rumours.
(D) I can’t imagine why you believed all those rumours.
78. Each of the sports women were given a certificate.
(A) Sports women each were given a certificate.
(B) Each of the sports women have been given a certificate.
(C) Each of the sports women was given a certificate
(D) Every sports women were given a certificate.
Question number 79 to 90 are from Hindi language, view – Hindi Paper.