HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 09 January 2021 Shift 1 Morning Shift (Answer Key) – English : HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 09 January 2021 Shift 1 (Morning Shift) with Answer Key. Haryana Gram Sachiv exam paper held by HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) in Haryana state on 09/01/2021 (Morning Shift) – Shift 1 paper in english language available with answer key.
Exam Paper :- HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 2020-2021
Exam Post :- Gram Sachiv (ग्राम सचिव)
Exam Organiser :- HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date :- 09/01/2021 – Shift 1 (Morning Shift)
Check 09 Jan 2nd Shift Paper – Click Here
Check 10 Jan 1st Shift Paper – Click Here
Check 10 Jan 2nd Shift Paper – Click Here
HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 2021 Shift 1 (Morning Shift)
1. “The State comes into existence originating in the bare needs of life and continuing in existence for the sake of good life.” This was said by
2. The average of first five multiples of 3 is
3. Who introduced the new system of revenue collection and agriculture tax in Haryana named as ‘Dahshala System’?
(A) Raja Todarmal
4. Which two West Asian countries established formal relations with Israel in 2020?
(A) UAE, Sudan
(B) UAE, Kuwait
(C) UAE, Saudi Arabia
(D) UAE, Bahrain
5. The portion of a disk that contains the master boot record
(B) File allocation table
(C) File system
(D) Bool sector
6. Hand is located in which district Basai wetland is locale of Haryana ?
(C) Faridabad in abad
7. Which is the Legislative Capital of Sri Lanka?
(A) Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
8. Which of the following lakes in Haryana was built in 1947 when two small hillocks were joined ?
(A) Badkhal Lake
(B) Karna Lake
(C) Damdama Lake
(D) Hathni Kund Lake
9. Every Gram Panchayat, Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad of Haryana shall continue for a period of ___ from the date of appointment for its first meeting.
(A) six years
(B) five years
(C) seven years
(D) ten years
10. 252 can be expressed as a product of primes as
11. Haryana is divided into how many Legislative Assembly constituencies ?
12. Calculate the effective nuclear charge felt by a 3d electron of chromium atom (z = 24).
13. Which set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series will complete it?
_ONPM _NPMO_PMON _
14. How many districts does the State of Haryana have ?
15. Which dynasty was ruling Haryana when the Ghaznavids invaded India from the North-West?
16. The fraction of the total current carried by each ion is called
(A) Coulomb number
(B) Raoult’s number
(C) Transport number
(D) None of these
17. The Indira Gandhi Super Thermal Power Project is located in ___ district of Haryana
(D) Yamuna Nagar
18. Who is the 17th speaker of the Lok Sabha ?
(A) Om Birla
(B) Meira Kumar
(C) Sumitra Mahajan
(D) None of these
19. Star monument of Haryana is the Samadhi of
(A) Govindh Singh
(B) Narayana Swami
(D) Tarachandji Maharaj
20. What is the unit of force in CGS system ?