HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 10 January 2021 Shift 1 Morning Shift (Answer Key) – English : HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 10 January 2021 Shift 1 (Morning Shift) with Answer Key. Haryana Gram Sachiv exam paper held by HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) in Haryana state on 10/01/2021 (Morning Shift) – Shift 1 paper in english language available with answer key.
Exam Paper :- HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 2020-2021
Exam Post :- Gram Sachiv (ग्राम सचिव)
Exam Organiser :- HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date :- 10/01/2021 – Shift 1 (Morning Shift)
Check 09th Jan 1st Shift Paper – Click Here
Check 09th Jan 2nd Shift Paper – Click Here
Check 10th Jan 2nd Shift Paper – Click Here
HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 2021 Shift 1 (Morning Shift)
1. In Haryana, HLRDC means
(A) Haryana Land Reclamation and Development Corporation
(B) Haryana Land Research and Development Corporation
(C) Haryana Limited of Reclamation and Development Corporation
(D) Haryana Limited Research and Development Corporation
2. A student was asked to find the arithmetic mean of the numbers 3, 11, 7, 4, 15, 13, 8, 19, 17, 21, 14 and x. He found the mean to be 12. What should be the number in place of x?
3. Which country is not situated in the Horn of Africa ?
4. Complete the series.
7, 26, 63, 124, 215, 342, ?
5. A man has a certain number of small boxes to pack into parcels. If he packs 3, 4, 5 or 6 in a parcel he is left with one box; if he packs 7 in a parcel, none is left over. What is the number of boxes, he may have to pack ?
6. In which year, the Sultanpur National Park of Haryana was upgraded to the status of National Park ?
7. The difference between a number and its three fifth is 50. What is the number?
(D) None of these
8. January 1, 2004 was a Thursday. What day of the week lies on Jan. 1, 2005 ?
9. Tiriya ke Masmoom is written by
(B) Umrao Jan
(C) Altaf Hussain Haali
(D) Amir Khusro
10. Who was the first Chief Minister of Haryana ?
(A) Rao Virender Singh
(B) Bansi Lal
(C) Bhajan Lal
(D) Bhagwat Dayal Sharma
11. When was the President’s Rule imposed in Haryana for first time?
(A) 12th December, 1970
(B) 10th April, 1969
(C) 20th March, 1965
(D) 21st November, 1967
12. If ROSE is coded as 6821, CHAIR is coded as 73456 and PREACH is coded as 961473, what will be the code for SEARCH?
13. Which of the following system is established on the basis of the direct election ?
(A) Gram Panchayat
(B) Block Committee
(C) Zila Parishad
(D) Both (B) and (C)
14. 1095/1168 when expressed in simplest form is
15. The International Horticulture Market in Haryana was planned to be established in
16. Which British Governor fought against the Nawab of Bengal during the Battle of Plassey ?
(A) Robert Clive
(B) Lord Cornwallis
(C) Lord Dalhousie
(D) Warren Hastings
17. The voting age in India is reduced to 18 years through this Constitutional Amendment Act
18. 4 men can weave 4 mats in 4 days. At the same rate, how many mats would be woven by 8 men in 8 days?
19. Shivam walks 10 km towards North. From there he walks 6 km towards South. Then he walks 3 km towards East. How far and in which direction is he with reference to his starting point ?
(A) 5 km in North-East Direction
(B) 3 km in South-West Direction
(C) 3 km in South-East Direction
(D) 5 km in North-West Direction
20. Font size is measured in points; a point is ____ of an inch.