HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 10 January 2021 Shift 2 Evening Shift (Answer Key) – English : HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 10 January 2021 Shift 2 (Evening Shift) with Answer Key. Haryana Gram Sachiv exam paper held by HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) in Haryana state on 10/01/2021 (Evening Shift) – Shift 2 paper in english language available with answer key.
Exam Paper :- HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 2020-2021
Exam Post :- Gram Sachiv (ग्राम सचिव)
Exam Organiser :- HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date :- 10/01/2021 – Shift 2 (Evening Shift)
Check 09 Jan 1st Shift Paper – Click Here
Check 09 Jan 2nd Shift Paper – Click Here
Check 10 Jan 1st Shift Paper – Click Here
HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 2021 – Shift 2 (Evening Shift)
1. Maharana Pratap fought against Mughals in the historical battle of
2. Badkhal lake is located in ____ district of Haryana.
3. Which of the following rulers of India belonged to the Sayyid dynasty ?
(A) Qutbuddin Aybak
(B) Khizr Khan
(C) Shamsuddin Iltutmish
4. Which among the following was the capital of the early Chalukyan dynasty ?
5. The State bird of Haryana is
(D) Black Francolin
6. Which of the following groups of letters should come in the place of (?) in the given series?
AZB, CYD, EXF, ?, IVJ
7. A and B are brothers, C and D are sisters. A’s son is D’s brother. How is B related to C?
8. In a certain code, BROTHER is written as $%53#4% and DREAM is written as 9%47*. How is THREAD written in that code?
9. A family has a man, his wife, their 4 sons and their wives. The family of every son also have 3 sons and one daughter each. Find the total number of male members in the family.
10. When was Haryana Forest Development Corporation (HFDC) Limited established ?
(A) December, 1989
(B) March, 1989
(C) January, 1989
(D) April, 1989
11. How many Administrative Divisions are there in Haryana at present ?
12. The King of Kalsia built fort at _____ town of Haryana.
13. Where did the first modern Olympic Games take place ?
14. Among the numbers 574, 658, 821, 945, 247, if 1 is subtracted from the 1st digit of each number, then how many numbers thus formed will be divisible by 3 ?
15. Which of the following is/are Hacking method/s ?
(A) Social Engineering
(D) All of the above
16. Panchayat Raj was inaugurated on 2nd October, 1959 in India at
(C) Madhya Pradesh
17. A raindrop with radius 1.5 mm falls from a cloud that is at height 1200 m above the ground. The drag coefficient (C) for the drop is 0.60. Assume that the drop is spherical throughout its fall. The density of water is 1000 kgm-3 and the density of air is 1.2 kgm. Then the terminal speed of the drop is (g= 9.8 ms-2)
(D) 7.4 ms-1
18. Election of rural and urban local bodies are conducted and ultimately supervised by
(A) State Election Commission
(B) Concerned Returning Officer
(C) District Collector and District Magistrate
(D) Election Commission of India
19. ‘Power to Remove Members’ is mentioned in which Section of Haryana Panchayati Raj Act, 1994 ?
(A) Section 261
(B) Section 264
(C) Section 263
(D) Section 260
20. 40% of 1640 + x = 35% of 980 + 150% of 850. Find the value of x.