HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 09 January 2021 Shift 2 Evening Shift (Answer Key) – English : HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 09 January 2021 Shift 2 (Evening Shift) with Answer Key. Haryana Gram Sachiv exam paper held by HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) in Haryana state on 09/01/2021 (Evening Shift) – Shift 2 paper in english language available with answer key.
Exam Paper :- HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 2020-2021
Exam Post :- Gram Sachiv (ग्राम सचिव)
Exam Organiser :- HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date :- 09/01/2021 – Shift 2 (Evening Shift)
Check 09 Jan 1st Shift Paper – Click Here
Check 10 Jan 1st Shift Paper – Click Here
Check 10 Jan 2nd Shift Paper – Click Here
HSSC Gram Sachiv exam 2021 – Shift 2 (Evening Shift)
1. Name the first Indian player born in Haryana to secure world no. 1 spot in Badminton in the year 2015.
(A) P. Gopichand
(B) P. Kashyap
(C) P. V. Sindhu
(D) Saina Nehwal
2. _____ is a connectionless, unreliable transport protocol.
(A) User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
(B) Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
(C) Both (A) and (B)
(D) None of these
3. When was the President Rule imposed on Haryana for Second time?
4. Which of the following districts of Haryana has the highest area under forest cover as per the 2011 Forest Survey of India ?
5. If x and y are negative, then which of the following statements is/are always true ?
I. x + y is positive.
II. xy is positive.
III. x – y is positive.
(A) III only
(B) I and III only
(C) I only
(D) Il only
6. Ashok Mehta Committee in 1977 recommended for the establishment of
(A) Panchayat Samiti
(B) Nagar Panchayat
(C) Maha Panchayat
(D) Mandal Panchayat
7. The design of Indian National Flag was adopted by Constituent Assembly on
(A) 24th January, 1950
(B) 26th November, 1949
(C) 22nd July, 1947
(D) 274 December, 1946
8. The Executive Officer of Panchayat Samiti in Haryana shall be under the administrative control of the
(A) Development Officer
9. Which of the following is the composition of Banabhatta ?
(A) Sur Sagar
(B) Bhagavad Geeta
(C) Geetha Ramayan
10. Which of the following State shares its boundary with Haryana ?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
(D) Himachal Pradesh
11. Kailasa temple at Ellora was built by
(D) Krishna- III
12. Which place is called the highest battlefield in the world?
(A) Aksai Chen
(c) Siachen Glacier
13. Half of a byte is called a
(B) Word size
14. Which of the following architects planned the City Museum in Chandigarh ?
(A) Renzo Piano
(B) Norman Foster
(C) Frank Lloyd
(D) Le Corbusier
15. Which of the following is not the part of the mandatory Committees to be formed by the Panchayat Samiti as per Chapter X of the Haryana Panchayati Raj Act, 1994 ?
(A) Finance, Audit and Planning Committee
(B) Social Justice Committee
(C) General Committee
(D) Health and Welfare Committee
16. A . is a rule concerning what kind of data can be entered in a cell.
(A) Data-validation rule
(B) Boundary value
(C) Format rule
(D) Transpose rule
17. Section 164 of Haryana Panchayati Raj Act, 1994 deals with which provision ?
(A) Preparation of list of voters
(B) Making false declaration
(C) Electoral division
(D) None of the above
18. Choose the most appropriate description about the following three words. Fly, Bee, Ant
19. ‘Establishment and Constitution of Authority’ is mentioned in which Section of Haryana Panchayati Raj Act, 1994 ?
(A) Section 221
(B) Section 220
(C) Section 218
(D) Section 219
20. Which of the following Indian Government Institutions recently introduced the ‘Meri Saheli’ initiative that will focus on safety of women. ?
(A) National Vigilance Commission
(B) National Commission for Women
(C) Indian Police Service
(D) Indian Railways