101. Thyroid gland is situated at –
A. At the top of each Kidney
B. Below the stomach
C. Pelvic cavity
102. In which part of body Sartorius muscle is situated?
B. Upper arm
C. Lower arm
D. Lower leg
103. The heart muscle is called –
104. Which is the most rare blood group?
A. A Rh+
B. AB Rh+
C. AB Rh-
D. B Rh-
105. Energy containing organic chemicals formed as a result of the incomplete breakdown of fat is called –
C. Lactic acid
106. Highly nutritious pulses, especially rich in carotene and some vitamin – B are
107. Researches have shown that exercise training causes decrease in
(iii) Total Blood cholesterol
A. (i), (iii) & (iv)
B. (i) & (iv)
C. (ii) & (iv)
D. (ii), (iii) & (iv)
108. which of the following hormone is secreated by the Posterior lobe of Pituitary gland ?
A. Growth Hormone
B. Thyriod – Stimulating Hormone
C. Antidiuratic Hormone
109. A trained person exhibit elevated hormone response during exercise for.
110. A trained person exhibits depressed values for which of the following hormone during exercise?
111. Amphetamines are
C. Anabolic steroid
D. Buffering Agent
112. Immediate responses to altitude training does not include
B. Body fluids become more alkaline
C. Increase in sub maximal heart rate
D. Maximum heart rate is lowered
113. Food in the presence of O2 is broken down to CO2 and H2O with liberation of chemical energy by a metabolic process known as
B. Anaerobic glycolysis
C. Aerobic glycolysis
114. Net production of ATP from a stearic Acid (18 – cardon chain fatty acids ) is
115. The study of the physical laws that govern blood flow is known as
A. Blood dynamics
B. Haemo dynamics
C. Heart dynamics
D. Cardiac ability
116. The percent saturation of Hb with O2 (%SO2) is calculated by
117. Skeletal muscle fasciculus are covered with
D. Endo – epimysium
118. Where is Glenoid cavity found in human body ?
119. Largest part of human Brain is
B. Pituitary Gland
C. Visual lobe
D. Motor Unit
120. In which City the pull of gravity affects the most in the sports performance?