21. Which of the following is not correct regarding a money bill?
A. It can be introduced in either house of the Parliment
B. It can be passed by the Lok Sabha even if the Rajya Sabha rejects it
C. It is deemed to have been passed by both houses if it is not returned by the Rajya Sabha within 14 days
D. It requires the prior approval of the President
22. A bag contains 50p, 25p, and 10p coins in the ratio of 5:9:4 amounting to Rs. 206. Find the total number of coins-
23. Which of the following groups of states have largest deposit of iron ore?
A. Unified Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
B. Jharkhand and Orissa
C. Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
D. West Bengal and Assam
24. In the case of disagreement on a bill in the two houses of the Parliament-
A. A Special parliamentary committee is formed to resolve the situation
B. The Prime Minister Intervenes
C. Supreme Court Intervenes
D. A joint session of the two houses of Parliament is convened
25. Peace : Chaos : Creation : ?
26. Which among the following countries has the first position in FDI in India?
27. Who Prints and supplies the currency notes in India?
A. Security Press, Noida
B. Security Press, Mumbai
C. RBI, Delhi
D. Security Press, Nasik
28. As per the 2011 census, what is the approximate population of Maharashtra?
29. Din-E-Elahi was founded by-
C. Shah Jahan
D. Guru Nanak Dev
30. Which of the following is not a fundamental right?
A. Right to equality
B. Right to freedom
C. Right to Property
D. Right against exploitation
31. Melting of ice, boiling of water to steam is considered physical change due to-
A. A physical change involves formation of substances with different properties
B. There is no difference in the chemical composition of ice, water and steam, only physical state is different
C. There is no difference in the taste of steam, ice and water
D. None of these
32. Match the Column I with Column II and select the correct option from the codes given below-
Column I – Column II
a. Removal of larger particles from smaller once – 1. Sieving
b. Separation of cream for mink – 2. Filtration
c. Separation of a mixture of mud and water – 3. Churning
d. Separation of grains from stalks – 4. Threshing
. a b c d
A. 1 2 3 4
B. 2 3 4 1
C. 1 3 2 4
D. 4 1 3 2
33. Find the highest common factor of 36 and 84-
34. In which year, Gujarat Government has started agriculture celebration?
35. A mixture contains three different substances X, Y and Z. they are of same size and same colour. X particles are heavy and non-magnetic. Y particles are light and non-magnetic. While Z particles are magnetic. Which of the following methods can be used to separated these particles?
A. Handpicking followed by filtration
B. Winnowing followed by magnetic separation
C. Magnetic separation followed by sieving
D. Sublimation followed by distillation
36. Fahein, the Chinese pilgrim visited India is the period of-
A. Chandragupta II
D. Harsh Vardhan
37. When a steel rod is heated, it becomes-
A. A little longer
D. A Little Shorter
38. Lata Mangeskar Award is given by which state government?
C. Madhya Pradesh
39. The average annual rainfall in India is-
A. 105 cm
B. 90 cm
C. 120 cm
D. 100 cm
40. A National Monument was built at the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. Name of the Monument is-
B. Shourya Mandir
C. Kirti Mandir
D. None of these