41. Depreciation, applicable to an equipment per annum is 20%. The value of the equipment, 3 years from now will be …………… % of it’s present value.
42. International Kite Festival is celebrated in Gujarat on-
A. 14th January at Jamnagar
B. 14th January at Ahmedabad
C. 16th January at Anand
D. None of these
43. Pointing to a photograph Mohan said, “He is the son of the only daughter of the father of my brother”. How is Mohan related to the man in photograph?
B. Maternal Uncle
44. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
A. Geet Sethi
B. Wilson Jones
C. Ashok Sandilya
D. Pankaj Adwani
45. Air Moves from-
A. The region of low pressure to high pressure
B. The region of high pressure to low pressure
C. Air does not depend upon the pressure
D. Air does not move
46. The Swaraj Party was founded by-
A. Lala Lajpat Rai
B. B.G Tilak
C. G.K. Gokhale
D. Deshbandhu C.R. Das
47. The largest irrigation canal in India is-
A. Yamuna Canal
B. Sirhind Canal
C. Sutlaj Canal
D. Upper Ganges Canal
48. Who is known as ‘Father of Indian unrest’?
A. Dadabhai Naoroji
B. G.K Gokhale
C. Mahatma Gandhi
D. Bal Gandadhar Tilak
49. ‘A’ does a work in 10 days and ‘B’ does the same work in 15 days. In how many days will they together do the same work?
50. 4598 is 95% of ?
51. Kohima is the capital of-
52. Which among the following cities is called the ‘Oxford of the East’?
53. To which of the following dynasties did Razia Sultan belong?
54. ‘Jyotirgram Yojana’ for providing 24 hours electricity, is a successful scheme of which state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
55. Maruti Suzuki India Limited has stopped production of which old model of car from January 2014?
A. Maruti 1000
B. Maruti 800
C. Swift Dzire
D. Wagon R
56. A Pineapple costs Rs. 7 each and a watermelon costs Rs. 5 each. Mohan spends Rs. 38 on these fruits. The number of pineapple purchased by mohan is-
57. Which is not a Kharif Crop?
58. According to Rangrajan Panel on Poverty estimation, which state has highest number of people below poverty line?
D. West Bengal
59. In 2014 IPL, Yuvraj Singh got highest price from which team?
A. Kings XI Punjab
B. Pune Warriors
C. Royal Challengers Bangalore
D. Chennai Super King
60. The gas usually filled in the electric bulb is-
C. Carbon dioxide