61. Retina in the eyes acts as a-
A. Lens in the camera
B. Shutter in the camera
C. Film in the camera
D. None of these
62. A train covers a distance of 10 km in 12 mins. If it’s speed is decreased by 5 kmph, the time taken by it to cover the same distance will be-
A. 10 min
B. 11 min
C. 13 min
D. 13 min 20 sec.
63. Which of the following is not a session of Lok Sabha?
A. Budget Session
B. Summer session
C. Winter session
D. Monsoon session
64. Which Indian State became the first state in India with 100% sanitation coverage in February 2014?
A. Himanchal Pradesh
65. Which of the following numbers is divisible by 24?
66. What is the official language of Madhya Pradesh?
D. None of these
67. Sisva Village of Borsad taluk of Gujarat has become famous for?
A. First Gokulgram of Gujarat
B. Village with 100% literacy
C. A Village where all members of Panchayat Board including Sarpanch are young female
D. The village occupies top position in milk production
68. Which atomic power station in India is built completely indigenously?
C. Rawat Bhata
D. Tara Pore
69. Which one of the following states of India is the least densely populated?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
70. Teachers Day is celebrated on which date?
A. September 5
B. January 30
C. November 14
D. October 2
71. The Congress declared its goal of “Purna Swaraj” in the year-
72. International Literacy Day is observed on-
A. 8th September
B. 18th March
C. 28th March
D. 18th September
73. ‘A’ can finish a work in 18 days and ‘B’ can same work in half the time taken by ‘A’. Then, working together, what part of the same work they can finish in a day
74. M.P is the ……….. largest state in India in terms of population.
75. If D is the Brother of B, how is B related to C? To answer this Question, which of the statement is/are necessary?
i. The son of D is grandson of C
ii. B is the sister of D.
A. Only i
B. Only ii
C. Either i or ii
D. i and ii
76. Who among the following was elected as Secretary General of the UNO for the second term?
A. Hillary R Clinton
B. Jacob Mathew
C. Ellen Johnson Sierrela
D. Ban Ki Moon
77. Who is the poet of ‘jai jai Garvi Gujarat’?
C. Narsingh Mehta
78. Exess of public expenditure over public revenue leads to-
A. Deficit Financing
B. Capital Formation
C. Tax Reduction
D. Surplus Creation
79. Hitesh is 40 years old and Rohit is 60 years old. How many years ago was the ratio of their ages 3:5?
80. Who decides about the disputes regarding the election of the President of India?
B. An authority constituted by the parliament
C. Supreme Court
D. Election Commission