UPSSSC Junior Assistant (Kanistha Sahayak) exam paper 4 January 2020 – Paper 2 (Answer Key) in the English Language: UPSSSC Junior Assistant (Kanistha Sahayak) exam paper 04/01/2020 – Paper 2 (Evening Shift) with Answer Key. UPSSSC Junior Assistant (Kanistha Sahayak) exam paper held on 04/01/2020 (Paper 2) evening shift in Uttar Pradesh with Answer Key available here.
Exam Paper: UPSSSC Junior Assistant (Kanistha Sahayak) exam 2020
Exam Organiser: UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)
Exam Date & Time: 04/01/2020 (03 PM to 04:30 PM) Evening Shift
Total Question: 130
UPSSSC Junior Assistant (Kanistha Sahayak) exam paper 2020 – Shift 2
Question number 1 to 60 are from Hindi Grammar, visit Hindi Paper
GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
61. In a certain code language, MILLION is written as IMLLOIN. How will HILTON be written as in that code language?
62. In a certain code language, CLOCK is written as KCOLC. When RAMESHA is
written as in that code language, what will be the first and last letters of that word?
(A) R, A
(B) A, R
(C) M, S
(D) A, M
63. In a certain code language, ‘A’is coded as 2′, ‘B’ is coded as ‘4’ and ‘C’ is coded as ‘6’. Which word will be coded as ‘1210108′ as in that code language?
64. In a certain code language, INDUS is coded as 03865 and TENNIS is coded as 243305. How will STUDENT be coded as in that code language?
65. In a certain code language, THEN is written as RLBS. Which word will be written as AEPJ in that code language?
66. Each of the letters below has been assigned a unique number. Select the combination of numbers such that the corresponding letters when arranged accordingly will form a meaningful word.
1 3 5 7 9
(A) 7,9,5, 3,1
(C) 9,5, 7, 1,3
(D) 1,9, 7, 3,5
67. Select the word that can be formed using the letters of the given word only as many times as the letters have been used in the word.
68. From the following letters, select the sixth and fourteenth letters from your right and select the fifth and twentieth letter from your left and form a meaningful word.
Which of the following options is correct regarding that word?
(A) No word can be formed.
(B) More than one word can be formed.
(C) E is the first letter of that word.
(D) Mis the first letter of that word.
69. Form a meaningful word with the third, fourth, fifth, seventh and tenth letters of the word “PERSONALITY’. What is the last letter of that word?
70. Select the fourth, seventh, eleventh and thirteenth letters of the word
CATEGORISATION’ to form meaningful word(s). If only one word can be formed, then select the third letter of that word as the answer. If more than one word can be formed, then select M as the answer. If no such word can be formed, then select X as the answer.
71. Select the number that can replace the (?) in the following series.
3, 2, 7, 6, 11, ?
72. Select the number that can replace the (?) in the following series.
29, 23, 18, 14, ?
73. Select the number that can replace the (?) in the following series.
240, ?, 120, 40, 10, 2
74. Select the letter-cluster that can replace the (?) in the following series.
DEBIJGNOL, ?, XVY
75. Select the option that when sequentially placed in the blanks of the given series will complete the series.
C-3, E-5, G – 7,1 – 9,
(A) K-11, M – 13
(B) 0-15, X – 24
(C) M – 18 , K – 14
(D) X – 24, M-21
76. Read the given statement and conclusions carefully and decide which of the conclusions logically follow(s) from the statement Statement: There is a general protest from the inhabitants of a certain area that the report submitted on riots in that area has been fabricated based on prejudices and commission has not presented the whole event.
I. Another inquiry commission should be sent for proper investigation.
II. The members of the commission should be severely punished.
III. The next commission should consist of inhabitants of that area only.
(A) Both conclusion I and II follow.
(B) Both conclusion II and III follow.
(C) All of the conclusions follow.
(D) None of the conclusion follow.
77. Consider the given statement and decide which of the given assumptions is implicit in the statement
For the efficient preparation of current affairs, one should daily take notes from the newspaper.
I. Current affairs could not be prepared for efficiently without newspapers.
II. Making daily current affair notes help in efficient preparation.
(A) Only assumption I is implicit.
(B) Only assumption II is implicit.
(C) Either assumption I or II is implicit.
(D) Neither assumption I nor II is implicit
78. Consider the given paragraph and decide which of the given assumptions in the options is implicit in the paragraph. The school, which used to provide free breakfast to ensure that the students receive at least one proper meal a day, stopped the facility from January as the charitable society that used to fund the breakfast withdrew support due to drop in donations.
(A) The students may not receive any proper meal from January.
(B) In furture the donations to the charitable society may further decrease.
(C) The donations received by the charitable society are used for social welfare.
(D) The familes either do not have the ability of provide proper meals to their children or they are ignorant of what a proper meal is.
79. Read the following paragraph.
The importance of education and learning has been recognised since the beginning of time. Education means o lot in a person’s life as it enhances learning, knowledge and skill. Education must be given more importance than other target as it is the main thing which shapes one’s career. Education has a lot of advantages. Education is very good tool that benefits everyone throughout their lives.
Which of the following options is NOT one of the advantages of education?
(A) Education makes a person capable of standing strong in the society.
(B) Every person has the right to education.
(C) It brings a feeling of equality among all people in the society.
(D) It makes people strong mentally, socially and intellectually.
80. Five words have been given, out of which four are alike is some manner and one is different. Select the odd one.
Satellite, Star, Sun, Earth, Universe