121. _____ are longitudinal valleys formed as a result of folding when Eurasian plates and Indian plates collided.
122. ____ is the southern part of the ancient supercontinent Pangea with Angara Land in the northern part.
(A) Eurasian Plate
(B) Tethys sea
(C) Indo-Australian plate
(D) Gondwana land
123. One of the distinct features of the peninsular plateau is the black soil area known as _____.
(A) Chotanagpur plateau
(B) Deccan trap
(C) Singur plateau
(D) Rohtas plateau
124. Chilika Lake, the largest salt water lake in India in the state of Orissa, lies to the south of the _______.
(A) Baitarani delta
(B) Brahmani delta
(C) Budhabalanga delta
(D) Mahanadi delta
125. Lord Willian Bentinck, the Governor General of India passed a law in ______ abolishing the custom of Sati.
126. In _____ Guru Gobind Singh convened a general meeting of the Sikhs ar Anandpur Sahib on Baisakhi day and laid the foundation of Khalsa (or the pure).
127. Allan Octavian Hume, a retired English ICS officer, formed the indian National Union in ______.
128. The Gurmukhi paper called Swadesh Sewak, which advocated social reforms and also asked Indian troops to rise in revolt against the British was brought out by _____ from Vancouver during the freedom struggle.
(A) GD Kumar
(B) Tarak Nath Das
(C) Lala Hardayal
(D) Ahit Singh
129. Subhash Chandra Bose became the President of the Congress Party in ______.
130. In _______ the East India Company’s ships defeated the Portuguese in the Swally estuary off Surat.
NOTE: The answer to the questions is not according to the official answer key. All efforts have been made to ensure that all the answers are correct. If any answer is wrong in error, please comment and tell us.