101. ‘Hardaul Katha’ are folk songs typical to ______ which spreads over Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh
102. _____ is a popular monsoon entertainment in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
103. India ranks _____ in the world production of pulses as on 2017-18.
104. The _____ Revolution has made India the world’s largest producer of milk.
105. In 2019 which tea company launched the most expensive tea yet priced in India?
(A) Tata Tea
(C) Society Tea
(D) Duncan’s Tea
106. Who among the following became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in July 2019?
(A) Jeremy Hunt
(B) Ari Shapiro
(C) Boris Johnson
(D) Theresa May
107. Who among the following won the ‘Tour De France 2019?
(A) Geraint Thomas
(B) Chris Froome
(C) Steven Kruijswjk
(D) Egan Bernal
108. Which nation hosted the 2019 World Aquatics Championship?
(B) South Korea
109. Which of the following is the most populated city in India as on 2019?
110. In to how many components is GST divided?
111. The Registration of Birth and Death Act came into force in the year ____.
112. The Taxation Laws Amendment Act, 2017 replaced Clean Energy Cess with ______.
(A) Clean Air Cess
(B) Environment Cess
(C) GST Compensation Cess
(D) Sustainability Compensation Cess
113. Which state in India has the highest urban population as on 2019?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(C) West Bengal
114. Which was the first state of India to introduce the Panchayati Raj?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
115. ‘Economic Reservation in India was passed by Amendment _____ of the Constitution.
116. When was the Constitution amended for the first time?
117. Who among the following was the first woman Sarpanch of a Gram Panchayat?
(A) Shahnaaz Khan
(B) Sushma Bhadu
(C) Chhavi Rajawat
(D) Arti Devi
118. India’s first digitalized Panchayat ward was ______.
119. Which is the highest peak in the Western Ghats?
120. Which is the longest mountain range in the lesser Himalayas?
(A) Dhauladhar range
(B) Mahabharat range
(C) Pir Panjal range
(D) Shivalik range