RRC (Ajmer) exam paper conducted by RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) on 02-11-2014 under Group ‘D’ available here with complete answer key.[ This exam paper also available in Hindi language. ]
RRC (Ajmer) Exam Paper – 02/11/2014
1. The chemical name of Vitamin A is –
2. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
A. Ravi Shankar- Sitarist
B. M.F. Hussain- Tabla
C. R.K. Narayan- Novelist
D. Kaifi Azmi- Poet
3. Find the odd one that does not belong to the group-
4. Find the odd one that does not belong to the group-
5. Which of the following word cannot be formed by using the letters of the word ‘EDUCATIONAL’
6. If the following scrambled letters are arranged to form the name of a fruit, which letter will appear in the middle?
7. How many meaningful English word(s) can be formed with the letters ‘AER,’ using each letter only once in each word-
8. February month has
A. 28 or 29 days
B. 29 or 30 days
C. 30 days
D. 31 days
9. If ‘APE’ is written ‘369’, then how would ‘PEA’ be written in the code language?
10. Find the missing number in the series?
4, 10, 22, ?, 94
11. The Total number of digits used in numbering the pages of a book having 366 pages, is-
12. The average weight of 16 boys in a class is 50.25 kgs and that of the remaining 8 boys is 45.45 kgs. Find the average weight of all the boys in the class-
A. 38.55 kgs
B. 48 kgs
C. 48.55 kgs
D. None of these
13. 63% of 3 4/7 is-
14. Subtracting 40% of a number from the number, we get the result as 30. The number is-
15. If selling price of an article is 4/5 of its cost price, the profit in the transaction is-
A. 16 2/3%
B. 20 ½%
C. 25 ½%
D. 33 1/3%
16. In a bag, there are coins of 25 p, 10 p and 5 p in the ratio of 1:2:3. If there are Rs. 30 in all, how many 5 p coins are there?
17. 10 men, working 6 hours a day can complete a work in 18 days. How many hours a day must 15 men work to complete the same work in 12 days?
A. 6 hrs
B. 10 hrs
C. 12 hrs
D. 15 hrs
18. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 20 and 30 minutes respectively. If both the pipes are used together, then how long will it take to fill the tank?
A. 12 min
B. 15 min
C. 25 min
D. 50 min
19. A thief is spotted by a policemen from a distance of 100 meters. When the policeman starts the chase, The thief also starts running. If the Speed of the thief be 8 km/hr and that of the policeman 10 km/hr, how far the thief will have run before he is overtaken?
A. 400 m.
B. 800 m.
C. 200 m.
D. None of these
20. A trains moves with a speed of 108 kmph. Its speed in meters per second is-