21. If GARDEN is coded as 325764 and WATER as 92165, how can we code the word WARDEN in the same way?
22. Who came to be known as the ‘Grand old Man of India’?
A. Justice Ranade
B. Mahatma Gandhi
C. Rabindra Nath Tagore
D. Dada Bhai Naoroji
23. Where did Swami Vivekananda attend the World’s Parliament of Religion in 1893?
B. New York
24. Quit India Movement started in the year ………
25. Who was the first Viceroy of India?
A. Lord Dalhousie
B. Lord Canning
C. Warren Hastings
D. Robert Clive
26. Railway Passenger Coaches are manufactured at-
27. Chief Justice of India is administered the Oath of Office by-
B. Prime Minister
C. Law Minister
D. Vice Minister
28. National Bird of India is-
A. Indian Crow
C. Indian Peacock
29. What least number of five digits is exactly divisible by 41?
30. 4+4.44+44.4+4.04+444 =?
31. In what ratio must a grocer mix two varieties of rice costing Rs. 15 and Rs. 20 per kg respectively so as to get a mixture worth Rs. 16.50 per kg?
32. The area of the base of rectangular tank is 6500 cm2 and the volume of water contained in it is 2.6 cubic meters. The depth of water in the tank is-
A. 3.5 m
B. 4 m
C. 5 m
D. 6 m
33. Find the odd man out :
10, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 26
34. Find the odd man out:
35. Which is the national sport of India?
Hockey was considered to be the national game of India, but this has been recently denied by the Government of India, clarifying on a Right to Information Act (RTI) filed that India has not declared any sport as the national game.
36. In which city is Amer Fort situated?
37. Who was known as ‘Desh Bandhu’?
A. Chandra Shekhar
B. C.R. Dass
C. A.D Hume
D. Annie Besant
38. In which city Fatehpur Sikri is situated?
39. The breadth of the railway broad gauge is approximately-
A. 2.00 m
B. 1.83 m
C. 1.67 m
D. 1.33 m
40. How many stanzas are these in our national Anthem?