61. International Series of Cricket named ‘Ashes’ is between-
A. India and Pakistan
B. India and England
C. India and Australia
D. England and Australia
62. A famous Cricket Tournament known as IPL, which has full name as-
A. Indian Premier League
B. Indian Primary League
C. Indian Promotional League
D. Indian Production League
63. ‘Chakra’ (Navy blue wheel) in the Indian National Flag has how many spokes?
64. Famous Companies Infosys. TCS, Cognizant are known mainly for their association in the field of-
A. Information Technology
B. Banking Sector
65. A personal saving account cannot be opened in-
A. A Cooperative Bank
B. A Scheduled Bank
C. Reserve Bank of India
D. A Nationalized Bank
66. UPA, NDA are the terms related to-
A. Association of Industries
B. Alliance of Political Parties
C. Association of Labour Unions
D. Bodies o Law Council
67. Other than Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, which famous Personality has anchored a TV Show called ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’-
A. Mr. Amir Khan
B. Mr. Salman Khan
C. Mr. Shah Rukh Khan
D. Mr. Akshay Kumar
68. Ajanta- Ellora caves are in-
A. Tamil Nadu
69. WHO is an International Organization. Its full form is-
A. World Health Organization
B. Wide Health Organization
C. World Health Office
D. Washington Human Organization
70. FIFA is an International Sports body, which is associated with-
71. 25 ÷ 0.0005 = ?
72. Which of the following fraction is the smallest?
Directions — (Q. 73 to 75) Find the option to have similar relation on either side.
73. ABCD : WXYZ :: EFGH : ?
74. UNCLE : AUNT :: FATHER 😕
75. AGRA : UTTAR PRADESH :: MUMBAI : ?
77. The Headquarters of North Western Railway is in-
78. Which one of the following is the smallest country in the world?
B. Vatican City
D. San Marino
79. Who was the First woman president of Indian National Congress?
A. Sarojini Naidu
B. Sucheta Kripalani
C. Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur
D. Annie Besant
80. The local meaning of Mohenjodaro is-
A. Mound of the Living
B. Mound of the Great
C. Mound of the Dead
D. Mound of the Survivor