RRC (Chennai) 1st shift exam paper conducted by RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) on 17-11-2013 under Group ‘D’ available here with complete answer key.[ This exam paper also available in Hindi language. ]
RRC (Chennai) Ist Shift Exam Paper – 17/11/2013
1. Which of the following does not have tea estates?
2. Which one of the following metals is radioactive?
3. Ranbir has 36 pens. He gives 15 pens to Akshay and to Ajay. What fraction of the original 36 pens does Ranbir have-
4. Which state has the lowest per capita income in India?
5. Who was Michaelangelo ?
A. Great Actor
B. Great Historian
C. Great Sculptor
D. None of these
6. A man has 350 watches. He sells ‘w’ watches everyday. What is the algebraic expression to show the number of watches he will be left with after ‘t’ weeks?
A. 350- tw
B. 350- 7tw
7. The States Reorganisation Commission was appointed in-
8. Mrs. Junko Tabei, the first-ever women to climb Mount Everest, belongs to-
9. The ratio of the length of a school ground to its width is 5:2, if the width is 40 meters, then the length is-
A. 120 m
B. 100 m
C. 80 m
D. 60 m
10. Stem cutting are commonly used for re-growing-
D. Sugar cane
11. Erosion of soil by a river mainly depends upon-
A. It’s depth
B. It’s length
C. The speed at which it flows
D. It’s width
12. Which of the following equations does not have a = 5 as its solution?
13. To which of the following types does the natural vegetation of the Western Ghats belong?
14. A mogul of the Microsoft Corporation, one of the world’s richest private individual with billions of dollars is-
A. Bill Gates
B. Gudjoe Harrison
15. In the evergreen movie ‘Sholay’, the villain of the following numbers?
C. Kadar khan
D. Amjad Khan
16. 9,89,999 is the predecessor of which of the following numbers?
17. What is the symbol to represent justice?
A. Ashoka Chakra
B. White Charkha
C. Balanced scale held by person with covered eyes
D. None of the above
18. National Flower of India is-
19. 12 balls cost Rs. 15. How many can be brought for Rs. 20-
A. 15 balls
B. 16 balls
C. 17 balls
D. 18 balls
20. Bodies appear ………………. When immersed in a liquid.
D. None of these