61. Excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks causes damage to the-
62. When 0.13 is subtracted from 1, we get-
63. Who among the following led Vaikon Satyagraha in 1924?
A. Narayana Guru
B. Kumaran Asan
C. K.P. Kesava Menon
D. E.V Ramaswami Naicker
64. What is the full form of ‘KYC’ as used in banking world?
A. Keep Your Credibility
B. Know Your Credibility
C. Know Your Clients
D. Know Your Customer
65. What will be the length of the diagonal of that square plot whose area is equal to the area of rectangular plot of length 45 meters and breadth 40 meters?
A. 42.5 meters
B. 60 meters
C. 1800 meters
D. 80 meters
66. The important cause of Civil War in America was-
A. Abolition of Slavery
B. Quest of Freedom
D. Rebellion by the native Americans
67. As an export item of India, which spice occupies the top position in value?
68. Area of which figure is length x breadth –
69. Kabir, A Muslim weaver believed in one of the tents of Hinduism called-
70. A Compouter cuts a 13 m long board into length 1 3/4 m, 2 2/3m, 3 1/6 m and 4 1/2m. How much board will be remaining after cutting the pieces?
A. 11/12 m
B. 1 m
C. 2 m
D. 3 m
71. Who has not been the speaker of the Lok Sabha ever?
A. Somnath Chatterjee
B. P.A. Sangma
C. Meria Kumar
D. Sushma Swaraj
72. Find which of the following number is exactly divisible by 2,3, and 5?
73. Pancha Pandava Rathas at mamallapuram was built by-
74. Who authored Tamil epic ‘Sillappadikaram’?
75. In 5 minutes, Sakshi can prepare 12 letters for mailing. At the same rate, how long will it take her to mail 192 letters?
A. 90 minutes
B. 80 minutes
C. 70 minutes
D. 60 minutes
76. Who was the founder of the ‘Ramakrishna Mission’?
A. Ramakrishna Parammhansa
B. Swami Vivekananda
C. Swami Dayananda
77. Who presides over a joint sitting of the two houses of the Union Parliament ?
C. Chairman of the Rajya Sabha
D. Speaker of the Lok Sabha
78. Find the value of 2a-b+c, when a=1, b=2 and c=-1
79. M.T. Vasudevan Nair is a renowned-
80. Where is the Gir National Park located?
B. Madhya Pradesh