61. Who is the Vice Chairman of the NITI Aayog of India ?
(a) Raghuram Rajan
(b) Arun Jaitley
(c) Arvind Panagariya
(d) Rahul Gandhi
62. Manodaya Kavya was composed by
(a) Bharat Kavi
(d) Gumani Kavi
63. The rank of India in HDI according to Human Development Report-2015 of UNDP was
64. The ‘Closed Economy is the economy in which
(a) Only export takes place.
(b) Budget deficit is less.
(C) Only import takes place.
(d) There is no foreign trade.
65. The National Institute for Rural Development (NIRD) is situated in
(d) New Delhi
66. ‘V. AT’ is imposed
(a) Directly on consumer.
(b) on first stage of production.
(c) On all stages between production and sale.
(d) On final stage of production
67. What is ‘Super-301′ ?
(a) Modern computer
(b) A variety of rice
(c) An insecticide
(d) American Trade Law
68. Who is called the Father of White Revolution in India ?
(a) Dr. Norman Borlaug
(b) Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
(c) Dr. Verghese Kurien
(d) Dr. William Gande
69. Which of the following taxes in India is collected by Panchayats ?
(a) Sales Tax
(b) Custom Tax
(C) Land Revenue
(d) Tax on local fairs
70. Arrange the following movements of Mahatma Gandhi in the right order from the beginning (a) Champaran, Ahmedabad, Kheda, Non-cooperation.
(b) Ahmedabad, Champaran, Kheda, Non-cooperation.
(C) Kheda, Champaran, Ahmedabad, Non-cooperation.
(d) Non-cooperation, Champaran, Kheda, Ahmedabad.
71. What was ‘Sangam’ in ancient India ?
(a) Sangha or Mandal of Tamil poets.
(b) Tamil King’s court poets
(c) Tamil settlement
(d) Mesolithic graves
72. Who built the Khajuraho temples ?
(a) Vijayanagar Kings
(b) Bahmani Sultans
(C) Chandel Kings
(d) Gupta Kings
73. The real name of Sabarmati Ashram ?
(a) Gandhi Ashram
(b) Satyagraha Ashram
(c) Finiks Farm
(d) Dandi Ashram
74. From 1906 to 1920, the role of Md. Ali Jinnah during freedom struggle of India was
(d) Nationalist and Secular
75. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar published three periodicals for the safeguard of Dalit rights. Which of
the following is not one of them ?
(a) Mook Nayak
(b) bahishkrit Bharat
(c) Bahishkrit Samaj
(d) Equality Janta
76. By which date did the British Government declare to grant India full self Government ?
(a) January 26 1946
(b) August 15, 1947
(c) December 31, 1947
(d) June 30, 1948
77. The first Sultan who started the work of translation of Hindu Religious texts into Persian Language, was
(b) Alauddin Khilji
78. Which was the highest gold coin in the reign of Akbar ?
79. Who started the ‘Silk-route’ (Marg) for Indians ?
80. ‘Privy Purse’ was related to whom in the Post-Independence period ?
(b) Former kings
(d) Indio planters