126. The Lakhu cave having ancient rock paintings is located in
(a) Chamoli district
(b) Nainital district
(c) Haridwar district
(d) Almora district
127. The court language of Katyuris was
128. The pass connecting Darma and Byans Valley is
129. The objective of forming the “Praja Mandal” was a
(a) to get freedom from British Rule
(b) to get freedom from Gorkha Rule
(c) to organise people for social reform
(d) to free the people from misrule of Tehri State
130. The Khatling glacier is the origin-place of
(a) Jalkur river
(b) Bhilangana river
(c) Pilang Ganga river
(d) Bal Ganga river
131. Which of the following is not a foothill town ?
132. The famous ‘Kailash-Manasarovar Yatra’ passes through
(a) Niti pass
(b) Lipulekh pass
(C) Lampiya Dhura pass
(d) Barahoti pass
133. Which one of the following is not a railway terminus point in Uttarakhand ?
134. In which district does the “Nandhaur Dun’” lie ?
(a) Udham Singh Nagar
135. In the Himalaya, the “Main Central Thrust” (MCT) separates
(a) Lesser Himalaya and Outer Himalaya
(b) ‘Dun’ valleys and the Shivaliks
(c) Greater Himalaya and Trans-Himalaya
(d) Greater Himalaya and Lesser Himalaya
136. The historical name of Uttarkashi is
137. During which period did the Colonial conflict start in Uttarakhand ?
(a) Mughal period
(b) Gorkha period
(C) Dogra period
(d) British period
138. Which of the following was known as ‘Kubjamrak’ in ancient time ?
139. In which language are the ‘Pandukeshwar copper plates’ written ?
140. In which of the following dances, the song is not sung ?
141. The ‘Dhwaj Temple’ of 9″ century in Dwarahat is also known as
(a) Maha Mrityunjay Temple
(b) Katarmal Temple
(C) Gujardev Temple
(d) Kachari Temple
142. Which of the following tribes worship the deity ‘Bhumsen’ ?
143. Brass City’ in Uttarakhand being set-up at
144. In which year will the 38th National Games be organized in Uttarakhand ?
145. Which city of Uttarakhand was recently ranked 61″ in the list of ‘Clean Cities’ of India ?
146. The President’s Rule in Uttarakhand was enforced on
(a) 20th March, 2016
(b) 25th March, 2016
(c) 27th March, 2016
(d) 29th March, 2016
147. Which of the following is dominant in heredity ?
(C) Color blindness
148. The drug produced through biotechnology for cancer treatment is
149. How many lobes are found in human lungs ?
150. The bird that can move its upper jaw is