101. Count the number of squares in the figure given below:
102. It ‘light’ is called ‘morning’; ‘morning’ is called ‘dark’; ‘dark’ is called ‘night’; ‘night’ is called ‘sunshine’; then normally when do we sleep ?
103. A family has a man, his wife, their four sons and their wives. The family of every son also has 3 sons and one daughter. Find out the total number of male members in the whole family.
104. K is the brother of N and X. Y is the mother of N, and Z is the father of K. Which of the following statements is not true ?
(a) K is son of Z.
(b) Y is wife of Z.
(c) N is always the brother of X.
(d) Z is the father of X.
105. In a row of 30 girls, when Shivani was shifted to her left by 6 places, her number from the left end of the row becomes 8″. What will be the number of Urvashi from the right end of the row, if Urvashi was 4 places to right of shivani’s original position ?
106. Select the missing figure from answer figures.
107.Raman borrows ₹12,000 for 3 years at 10.5% per annum simple interest; while Rahul borrows the same amount for the same period at 10% compounded annually. Who pays more and by how much ?
(a) Raman, ₹132
(b) Raman, ₹145
(C) Rahul, ₹158
(d) Rahul, ₹192
108. The mean of the ages of father and his son is 27 years. After 18 years father will be twice as old as his son. Their respective present ages are
(a) 42, 12
(b) 40, 14
(c) 30, 24
(d) 36, 18
109. The next term in the series is:
B2E, D5H, F12K, H27N, ?
110. Pointing towards Bhuvan, Madhu said, “He is the son of only son of my father”. How is the mother of Bhuvan related to Madhu ?
111. Find the missing number in the third triangle :
112. Fill in the blank :
4, 6, 12, 14, 28, 30, ?
113. ‘A’ is twice as good a workman as ‘B’ and together they finish a work in 18 days. In how many days ‘A’ alone will finish the work ?
(a) 31 days
(b) 25 days
(c) 27 days
(d) 29 days
114. The ratio between the speeds of two trains is 7: 8. If the second train runs 400 kms in 4 hours, then the speed of the first train is :
(a) 70 km/hr.
(b) 75 km/hr.
(c) 84 km/hr.
(d) 87.5 km/hr.
115. Anil after travelling 6 km towards East from his house realized that he has travelled in wrong direction. He turned back and travelled 12 km towards West, then turned right and travelled 8 km to reach his office. The straight distance of his office from his house is
(a) 12 km
(b) 14 km
(c) 10 km
(d) 20 km
116. Find the missing number.
117. Free notebooks were distributed equally among children of a class. The number of notebooks each child got was ⅛ th of the number of children. Had the number of children been half, each child would have got 16 notebooks. In total how many notebooks were distributed ?
118. In a certain code BREAKTHROUGH is written as EHRBRIGHT. How is DISTRIBUTION written in that code ?
119. A man is facing towards West and turns through 45° clockwise, again 180° clockwise and then turns through 315° anti-clockwise. In which direction is he facing now ?
120. In a mixture of 60 liters, the ratio of milk and water is 2:1. To make this ratio 1:2, what quantity of water (in liters) is to be added to the mixture ?
121. If one-third of one-fourth of a number is 15, then three-tenth of that number is
122. A clock is started at 12 o’clock noon. By 10 minutes past 5, the hour hand has turned through
123. 39 persons can repair a road in 12 days, working 5 hours a day. In how many days will 30 persons, of same efficiency working 6 hours a day, complete the work ?
124. The difference between a two digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the positions of its digits is 36. What is the difference between the two digits of that number ?
125. Major Somnath Sharma who was honoured with Param Vir Chakra posthumously in 1947
(a) Gorkha Rifle
(b) Garhwal Rifle
(c) Dogra Regiment
(d) Kumaon Regiment