21. Which ancient sage is worshipped in bilaspur district of H.P. ?
22. What has been the main source of information about ranas and thakurs oh H.P. ?
B. baijnath eulogies
C. inscriptions found in chamba state
D. all of the above
23. When did the rana of keonthal receive the title of raja from the british government ?
24. Who is the author of antiquities of chamba state ?
A. J. Ph. vogel
B. G.T. vigne
C. J.B. lyall
25. Which head of illustrious house of trigarta married his daughter to the rana kiragram, who was one of his vassals ?
A. hirdaya chandra
B. jai chandra
C. gajmal chandra
D. drupad chandra
26. Which raja of kullu subdued the thakurs, around the middle of 16th century, who frequently challenged his authorities ?
A. bidhi singh
B. man singh
C. pratap singh
D. bahadur singh
27. Rana of which region of Kangra is said to have offered his own daughter-in-law as a sacrifice for opening of water course ?
28. According to Cunningham which princely states constitute kangra group of states ?
A. those between jhelum and beas
B. those between ravi and beas
C. those between beas and satluj
D. those between ravi and satluj
29. Which one of the following is considered a mohammedan state by hutchison and Vogel ?
30. Which of the following princely states were off-shoots of guleria ?
A. shahpur and siba
B. Siba and datarpur
C. Kotla and jaswan
D. Shahpur and kotla
31. Who was the first european to visit kangra around 1615 A.D. ?
C. thomas coryat
D. thomas roe
32. Which raja of kumarsain occupied the fort of shangri and defeated the raja of kullu at krangla and nagi ?
A. madan singh
B. kehar singh
C. pritam singh
D. ajmer singh
33. Which raja of bilaspur princely state made the revenue demand payable partly in cash and partly in kind ?
A. mahan chand
B. kharak chand
C. jagat chand
D. hira chand
34. Which raja of banghal was treacherously murdered by sidh sen, the raja of mandi ?
A. raghunath pal
B. dalel pal
C. prithi pal
D. man pal
35. With which region of H.P. is burah and sih ballets associated ?
36. In which region of H.P. is quila lohgarh ?
37. Near which of the following places in kangra district is chinmaya sandeepani himalaya ashram ?
C. nagrota bagwan
38. Who composed the inspirational song of azad hind fauz-kadam kadam barhaye ja……..?
A. baba kanshi ram
B. lal chand prarthi
C. ram singh thakur
39. Who is the author of himalayas :
The abode of light ?
A. norah richard
B. nicholas roerich
C. sardar shobha singh
D. amrita shergill
40. Whose autobiography is titled looking back ?
A. thakur sen negi
B. satyanand stokes
C. mehar chand mahajan
D. som ranchan