81. Which australian cricketer died recently while playing a first clase cricket match ?
A. phil huges
B. kim huges
C. rodney marsh
D. doug walters
82. Which country is the winner of the last football world cup ?
83. India has set a target of generating 100 GW power from solar energy by the year :
84. Which of the following has been identified as the most environment friendly fuel of the future ?
C. shale gas
85. The facilities for research on the so-called ‘god’s particle’ are located in which country ?
86. The migratory birds fly in V-formation because :
A. they feel socure
B. they avoid colliding with each other
C. they have aesthetic sense
D. they make best use of air turbulence
87. Which is the first country in the world to have reached mars in its first attempt ?
88. Which of the following cities is the most polluted city ?
89. The virus MERS is :
A. Middle East respiratory syndrome
B. Middle europe respiratory syndrome
C. Middle East respiratory signal
D. Middle europe respiratory signal
90. ‘IoT’ refers to :
A. internet of things
B. Intranet of teleservices
C. International organisation of teleservices
D. Internet organisation of telecommunication
91. The nationwide ‘jal kranti abhiyan’ by ministry of water resources, river development and ganga rejuvenation was formally launched from which city ?
92. A material called ‘jahn-teller’ having a combination of insulator, magnetic, metallic and super-conductor properties, was discovered by scientist from which country ?
93. Recently two blue whales were spotted in nearly 100 years of the coast of which state ?
D. Tamil nadu
94. In the list of environment democracy index released in the year 2015, which country is at the top ?
95. Which is the largest wind power generating company in India ?
D. Tata power
96. Which country in europe has been facing serious financial crisis these day ?
97. Charlie hebdo shooting incident happened in which city ?
98. To help nepal tackle the crisis in the aftermath of massive earthquake, india launched :
A. operation maitri
B. operation earthquake relief
C. operation Himalaya
D. operation humanitarian
99. The 100th constitutional amendment act, 2015 pertains to land boundary agreement between :
A. india and nepal
B. India and myanmar
C. India and bhutan
D. India and bangladesh
100. Recently announced mission for rejuvenation and urban transformation is named after whom ?
A. deen dayal upadhyaya
B. Shyama prasad mukherji
C. Atal behari vajpayee
D. Abdul kalam