61. According to gandhiji which of the following has made india bankrupt ?
D. all of the above
62. Which event did gandhiji regard as advent of satyagraha in india ?
A. visit to shantiniketan
B. viramgram customs
C. plague at wadhwan
D. visit to rajkot
63. What name did gandhiji give to his ashram at ahmedabad ?
C. satyagraha ashram
D. vaishnav ashram
64. Which three things gandhiji vowed not to touch in england ?
A. wine, tobacco and meat
B. tobacco, meat and women
C. women, tobacco and wine
D. wine, women and meat
65. Where did gandhiji meet a lady who helped him get rid of untruth ?
66. japan’s highest civilian award order of rising sun – gold and silver star has been conferred recently on which of the following persons of india ?
A. prof. C.N.R. rao
B. Mr. narendra modi
C. Dr. anil kakodkar
D. Dr. S. radhakrishnan
67. ‘Mission indradhanush’ launched by government of india aims at :
A. housing for all by 2025
B. clean drinking water to all homes by 2025
C. immunisation of all by 2020
D. pension or social security for all poor persons by 2025
68. Which tennis player has won the maximum number of single’s title at grand slam tournaments ?
A. martina navaratilova
B. steffi graf
C. serena williams
D. roger federer
69. Which of the following years has been designated as the charlie chaplin year to commemorate the legend of satire and filmdom ?
70. The deadly ‘ebola’ became epidemic in which part of africa ?
71. Identify the asian country as member of an international group of countries involved in negotiations with iran concerning its nuclear energy programme :
72. The next international summit to discuss a new climate change treaty is going to be held in december, 2015 in which city ?
73. Which year has been declared as international year of soils ?
74. In television broadcasting, the term DTH refers to :
A. direct to home
B. digital transmission to home
C. digital teleservices to home
D. direct teleservices to home
75. Which monument in india is completely Wi-Fi ?
A. taj mahal
B. red fort
C. golden temple
D. qutb minar
76. GSLV is an acronym for :
A. geostationary satellite launch vehicle
B. geosynchronous satellite launch vehicle
C. geostationary satellite launch venue
D. geosynchronous satellite launch venue
77. In a message on international yoga day, who said the famous lines-
“Yoga does not discriminate, brings satisfaction” ?
A. Mr. narendra modi
B. ban ki moon
C. shri shri ravishankar
D. hillary clinton
78. In one of the biggest acquisitions, facebook bought which of these ?
79. The ‘BRICS bank’ promoted by BRICS countrics has been renamed as :
A. development bank of BRICS
B. new development bank
C. development bank inc.
D. infrastructure bank
80. The landmark ‘affordable care act’ has been introduced for the first time in which country ?